Cryolipolysis is an effective way to combat excess weight. The procedure is carried out using a special apparatus – Cryolipolysis Machine, which helps to reduce volumes and improve the health of the body. The technology has become widespread throughout the world, its effect is proven. Compared to the known painful surgical methods of liposuction, it only takes 1 hour to achieve the same results using a cryolipolysis machine.
Moreover, after the procedure you will not need to undergo rehabilitation.
Advantages of the Cryolipolysis
- After the procedure, you do not need to wear special underwear.
- No need to undergo rehabilitation.
- Tissue necrosis does not occur.
- Effective removal of local deposits and cellulite.
- Minimal number of side effects (edema, hematomas).
- There is no need for anesthesia, the procedure does not cause pain.
- No preparation is required (the procedure is performed in the absence of contraindications).
- Complete safety for the body.
- There is no need to make punctures or incisions on the body.
The first results are noticeable 2-4 weeks after the procedure. The maximum effect occurs after 1.5-2 months. Cryolipolysis allows you to reduce adipose tissue in problem areas by 2-4 cm in volume. Often, to get the desired effect, you need to undergo 1-3 sessions every 2-4 months.
To increase the effect, you can use other techniques (massages, electrolipolysis, mesotherapy). Diet and active exercise are also important.
Principle of cryo slimming
Cryolipolysis is the effect of cold on fat cells. The technology was invented in the United States of America and has been successfully used throughout the world. A special device cools the adipose tissue by 5-10 degrees without disturbing the body’s normal thermoregulation. The fat fold is located between the applicators, where it is gradually cooled (for 60 minutes). All processes are carried out gradually, under the supervision of specialists. When cooled, the fat hardens and crystallizes. When the crystal shells are destroyed, cell death occurs, which eliminates special cells of the body.
The procedure is absolutely safe for the body and does not cause any harm to other tissues. At a temperature of 5-10 degrees, water does not crystallize, only lipids. Otherwise, the muscles would also be destroyed.
Cryolipolysis - indications
The procedure is recommended for patients with a body mass index of no more than 30, i.e. for people who are overweight but not obese. Using the method, stubborn fat deposits are removed that cannot be eliminated by diet or in the gym.
Cryolipolysis Therapy affects the following areas:
- Lower part of the buttocks.
- Legs (limited).
- Double chin.
Cryolipolysis - contraindications
The cryolipolysis method is not recommended for use during pregnancy at any stage, with cancer, or an abnormal reaction to cold. It is also prohibited to apply cold to fat cells for people with acute chronic diseases, infectious and autoimmune diseases, open wounds in the treatment area, and serious liver and kidney diseases.
The procedure is not recommended during menstruation and lactation. The procedure is recommended no earlier than 6 months after cesarean section.
How is cryolipolysis performed?
Before the procedure, the specialist measures the fat fold, which allows you to select the appropriate applicator. It is applied to an area of the body, under the action of a vacuum the fat fold is drawn in and the subcutaneous fat is cooled.
The second technology involves applying the plate to the problem area and fixing it tightly. At the beginning of the procedure, the patient may feel a slight tingling sensation, which quickly passes. During the procedure, the skin does not become inflamed and there is no pain.
- New generation Japanese cooling elements guarantee results 40% higher than those of analogues.
- 6 safety levels guarantee protection against side effects and eliminate the possibility of skin frostbite.
- Real-time temperature monitoring and display.
- Removes fat 30-40% more efficiently, thanks to a modified system of uniform cooling of adipose tissue at 360 degrees and pre-heating with the effect of shock therapy.
- The procedure takes half the time, only 15-25 minutes. instead of 40-50
- Equipment safety and durability
Cryolipolysis is an effective procedure for people who are ready to say goodbye to excess weight. The procedure allows you to quickly achieve and maintain the effect. However, if you do not plan to maintain the effect by making independent efforts, you will have to regularly visit cosmetology clinics.
Stelle Laser is professional beauty machine manufacturer in China. We produce and sell Diode laser hair removal machine, Elos SHR OPT IPL photorejuvenation machine, ND Yag Laser tattoo removal and pigment treatment machine, Carbon Peel machine, CO2 Fractional Laser and Multifunctional beauty machines combining above handles. Looking for cooperatation with more global agents. If you interested in getting more information, please feel to drop us an inquriy!